Free NVivo for Mac Beta QDA software is now available for you to download! You can now collect, organize and analyze content from interviews, focus groups, observations and literature with CAQDAS on your Mac. Find out more about NVivo for Mac Beta and read what others think of our new qualitative software for Mac.
NVivo for Mac eDemo video
To watch this video in high definition (720p), select the 'Change quality' option in the multimedia window.
Want to see more NVivo for Mac Beta videos?
- View ‘Introduction to NVivo for Mac Beta’ Show and Tell
Join Adam Long, our CTO, as he walks you through features and live demonstrations of NVivo for Mac Beta.
- View ‘Get up and running with NVivo for Mac Beta’ Tutorials
These tutorials will help you with importing and coding documents, reviewing your coding and creating memos.
- View ‘NVivo for Mac Beta Overview’
Our expert trainer, Silvana Di Gregorio, takes you through the ‘big picture’ of what projects look like in NVivo for Mac Beta.
Want to hear more about NVivo for Mac?
To receive email updates about the software, simply register for updates below.
How can I see more of NVivo for Mac?
Join us at these upcoming events:
- CAQDAS 2014 Conference, Surrey, United Kingdom, 1-3 May 2014.
- International Association for Public Participation (IAP2), Sydney, Australia, 22-23 October 2014.
- American Public Health Association (APHA), Annual Meeting and Exposition, New Orleans, LA, USA, 15-19 November 2014.